The tailor-made trade finance product is numerous and varied depend to the financial institution approach used. As a practical need, the tailor-made trade finance product can be described to bridging the need gap between buyer and seller. Through this workshop participants are expected to have a broad knowledge in handling the need to structure the trade cycle with credit risk in mind.
The workshop of ‘’Tailor-made Trade Finance Product’’ is designed for the employee who is dealing with Trade Services, Financing and Sales as well as operations and wish to update and enhance their technical knowledge as part of bank’s employee development.
- Understanding the various reason of tailor-made product related to supply chain
- Understanding the characteristic of customer’s product portfolio and cashflows
- Understanding on how to use of assessment of the customers suppliers and buyers: products, terms of payment, typical relationship
- Understand on how to identify the gap of the payment terms (cash flows analysis) and understanding the working capital need
- Understand how customer mitigate their risk and bridging the risk with the products from settlement methods perspectives